Friday, April 1, 2011

Don't ever write a check with your mouth you can't cash with your ass.

Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce you to my failure, I failed at my very simple goal of just making 42 entries in a row. Alas poor Yoric for it was a very difficult task I guess. Forty-Two is just to large of a number. Too long of a race, I am more of a 100 metre dash, not a marathon. Please don't blame, if there is one person - or should I say group--no wait person-  you want to blame is you. It's all your fault. Yup All yours and not mine. I have no control over what I do, you do.

So let me conclude.
Let me explain.
Let me bring forth another anecdote another query. 

So um....

We have come to a point in our conjuncture that lest we be frail and over wrought with vengeance, we shall be moot. And dine on the vast and plentiful birth of our bounty.

For t’is not I who caught the whale of a lesser fish.
For t’is not I who sought the eeel of virtue and truth.
For t’is not I who fought the frail and cold hand that justice brought forth.

....

....and because I- no YOU- found it so hard  for me to make one single blog entry a day, I have decided to spread my word and art over three blogs. That is a total of three. 
One - this one- is for my creative and budding writer within. 
Two - bendertheeditor.blogspot.com  is for the portion of myself that likes to edit video. FOR I AM BENDER THE EDITOR. 
Three - badmoviesbetter.blogspot.com is for you, my person, and the entire human race, I think we are a little too harsh on movies, especially the bad ones. So with this blog I will try to convince you that, that "bad" movie is actually better than you think. EG. Catwoman. 

Please Enjoy.
Also, let us mourn my old logo:
RIP 2007-2011

It was a nice logo but it seems somebody in the US actually has a company called 42 Pictures.

Pause.

Now that the period is over here is my new logo till I can come up with something better. 

yay 2011- forever
See what I did there with the words Bender and Editor? See it? Do you? 

Well this is that and that is this and those are over there till their acne clears up. 
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment