Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ah. Fortune smiles. Another day of wine and roses. Or, in your case, beer and pizza!

TIM
So what is it?

MARK
What do you mean what is it? Isn't it obvious?

TIM
Nope, not one bit.

MARK
Nothing comes to mind?

TIM
I am confused at the moment. Is it something obvious? Is there something I am missing, I must be missing something integral, something important that gives away what it is.

MARK
Really? Huh, well I thought it was pretty obvious. Maybe I should go back to the drawing board.

TIM
You had a drawing board!?

MARK
What you think it popped out, it was very complicated.

TIM
Really? Complicated? I definitely am not seeing something. It doesn't look that  complicated.

MARK
Well shut up. I have had enough, you can go home now. Go go go go.

TIM
Just go? And you are not even going to tell me what it is?

MARK
No, no I am not. If you don't know what it is, I don't think any one will. Go, my couch is starting to smell.

TIM
Sorry.

MARY(yells from other room)
Hey hun are you trying to get someone else to tell you what it is? ( stops yelling as she comes in to the room) ...because I told you no one else will.

MARK
Did she know what it was?

TIM(goes to sits on the couch for a sec then stands back up)
Argh no. I seriously don't know how both of you don't know what it is. I thought it was so obvious.

MARY
Sorry.

MARK
You to?

MARY
Sorry we don't get it. Maybe if you tell us what it is, we can help you so other people will see it?

TIM(goes to sits on the couch for a sec then stands back up)
No no no, that is not the point....

MARK
So you still want me to go or was that just a drama thing?

Tim looks at it one more time, sighs and leaves the room.

MARK to MARY
So, um ya know what it is right?

MARY
Well yah,  I mean come on, it's so obvious.

****************************************************************************

Writer's Note: I found having three blogs has actually made me want to write more on this one because every time I write I get to procrastinate writing other ones, while before my procrastination from blogging all together. This way I get to procrastinate and at least do something. Genius Really.







No comments:

Post a Comment