Sunday, June 13, 2010

There once was a man from Bandoo. Who fell asleep in a canoe.

I call it: Creeper


I don't wanna close my eyes, 
I don't wanna fall asleep,


It's in your eyes
I can tell what you're thinking
My heart is sinking too
It's no suprise
I've been watching you lately 



If I was invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight



I wish I could be a fly on your wall
Are you really alone
Who's stealin' your dreams
Why can't I bring you into my life
What would it take to make you see that I'm alive



Cause even when I dream of you, 
The sweetest dream would never do,



And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time



It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now



Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin' at all


Oh and i'll let you go i'll set your free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you come back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment