Monday, June 7, 2010

I feel cold.

Hmm, well I haven't been offering too many reviews lately because that is not what I have set up to do. I do believe the goal of this blog  was to merely exist and have content. I have recently been on a film shoot and have thus concluded I should write a a review-wait no, more like a comment on a tv show. This show is Glee.

Glee is a great show, honestly if there was any other show on tv with singing and dancing I would much much prefer to watch that other show because glee is a bad show. Glee is not a great show, it only has great elements. As I watch the movie Julia, I come to the conclusion that Glee has great creative editing- thanks to Ryan Murphy's direction-  great characters - thanks to Jane Lynch- and of course great singing. But I think all of the elements have soaked up all the greatness and left nothing but bad and suck for the plotting.

They had a slightly interesting arc in the first half of the season and within, some unique and interesting stories  but the way they dish it out is bad. All of the good stuff is in there but the relations and story progress just don't build correctly. I noticed this the most in the season finale, the Finn guy said he loved the Brunette girl but there was nothing in past episodes or even that episode that built up to it!

Anyways, the reason why I bring all this up is that besides the stuff I don't like and all of what I said, I still watch Glee because of its elements and I just plain out want it to live up to the awesome that it could be.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment