Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh.These are the moments that make life worth living.

And now it is time for that time again to come, stand up and make itself known. So without further a-due lets introduce our first guest. You might know him as that guy but as you all know he is also known as the other guy over there! - but I am joking of cour- excuse me as I take a sip of water....how refreshing.
You are a crazy person.
I am not a crazy person. Crazy people talk nonsense and other abnormal crazy things. I merely discuss things and topics in an unusual way. Do you understand?!
No, no I don't please explain. I am completely out of sync with this tune.
 The marshmallows are destroying each and every one of the bananas! Can't you see?! We must stop them. Do you want the giant graham to finally vanquish us and get its final and much deserved revenge?
I see.
Oh you don't understand. Why would you understand? People like you don't get people like me. That is why I have to go Jim. My life was never meant to go this why. Don't you understand? Can't you see that me and you would never work. Not in the way you or me would ever want. I have to go...I am sorry.
*Tom has just achieved a new level of bonkers. 
Congratulations.
I would to thank so many people for this. You know if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here today. All my life I have waited for this moment you know? A moment like this. See some people wait a life time for that one special kiss. I just can't believe it's happening to me.
Oh I get it.
And welcome back from that fantastic commercial. Really, truly fantastic. After working on this show for so many years I have really come to appreciate my life for what it is. Truly. Honestly, shows like this I used to find annoying but after all these years of dealing with it and packing my emotions deep down in to a box and putting that box in a much more sturdier box-I digress- what I really want to say is that I quit you bastards. I will not sell my soul to another corporation again and I don't use tide!
Nope. no, see I thought I had it but then I lost it there. Almost though.

No comments:

Post a Comment