Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello world

I would like to make a statement. Now this statement is going to be very, very important. You don't even know. Of course other statements have come before me and I am sure many more will come after may statement is released. Now of course be advised, you might not agree with me. Everybody is untitled to their own opinion and I am definitely not one to force my statements on others or imply the importance of said argument with a proper argument to back it up. So with out further a do. Its time for the statement of the decade. Are you ready? See you ready to hear what I have to say? Are you? Are you really? Well I don't believe you. I know you are a liar. Well even if you are not screw you I am going to say my statement anyways you understand? Here it goes. ..... ...... .......
...... ...... Shit I forgot.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment